Find your pain
Can physical therapy help you?
Take a look below and see if you can find your pain. These are just a few of the common complaints that people come and see us for.
- Pain in the jaw
- Stiff neck
- Unable to turn your neck fully
- Burning pain across the shoulder blades
- Pain, tingling or numbness into the arms, hands or fingers
- Shoulder pain, difficulty lifting your arm, weak or from pain
- Stabbing pain the in rib cage
- Back ache
- Pinching in the hip
- Pain across the low back
- Pain, numbness or tingling that comes down the leg and even as far as the foot
- Constant overall fatigue or weakness
- Knee pain, aching or pinching
- Tenderness in the elbow that worsens with use
These are just a few general descriptions that may help you
identify your pain.